The 20th International RAIS Conference
The 20th International RAIS Conference on Social Sciences and Humanities was organized by the Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies (RAIS) and held online on December 6-7, 2020.
The Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies (RAIS) creates an ample research platform for academics and researchers from all around the world and offers them the opportunity to create lasting relations for future collaborations. RAIS encourages academics and researchers to share their experiences and to contribute to the developing of diverse subjects, offering them the perspective of an interdisciplinary approach.
The accepted papers are published in the RAIS Conference Proceedings with ISSN 2578-8574 and ISBN 978-1-945298-35-6, and will be indexed in Google Scholar, CNKI, SSRN, IDEAS/RePEc, Econpapers, CEEOL, etc.
- Abstract submission deadline: November 24, 2020
- Notification of acceptance/rejection: 1 week after submission
- Full paper deadline: November 27, 2020
- Early Bird Registration deadline: November 20, 2020
- Registration deadlines: November 30, 2020
- Conference Days: December 6-7, 2020
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Politics and International Relations
- Economics, Management and Business Studies, History of Economics
- Law, Jurisprudence
- Psychology, Sociology, and Philosophy
- Science and Technology Studies
- Communication Studies
- Religious Studies
- Demography and Social Statistics
- Education, Social Anthropology, and Linguistics
- Social Policy, Social Work, and Social History
- Methods and Computing, Development Studies
- Geography and Environmental Planning
TYPES OF CONTRIBUTIONS
The virtual presenters can prepare the content for the presentation in one of these following ways:
• Giving a virtual presentation live, via Zoom
• Recording a video of the presentation (mp4 or any other multimedia file)
• Creating a PowerPoint presentation with slides and a voice-over
PAPER ONLY (Not-attending authors)
If you have an additional paper or you are unable to virtually attend the conference but you want your paper to be published in one of our publications, you can choose the “Paper only” option when you submit your paper or register. Please see the PUBLICATION OPPORTUNITIES below.
- Early Bird Registration deadline (including special offer): – $199 (Until November 20, 2020)
- Virtual presentation deadline– $249 (Until November 30, 2020)
- Paper only (without attending) or Additional paper – $79 (Until November 30, 2020)