We invite you to attend the 7th International RAIS Conference on Social Sciences organized by Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies (RAIS) which will be held at the University of South Florida Marshall Center – 4103 USF Cedar Circle, Tampa FL, 33620, on February 19-20, 2018.
The Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies (RAIS) creates an ample research platform for academics and researchers from all around the world and offers them the opportunity to create lasting relations for future collaborations. RAIS encourages academics and researchers to share their experiences and to contribute to the developing of diverse subjects, offering them the perspective of an interdisciplinary approach.
University of South Florida, Marshall Center 4103 USF Cedar Circle, Tampa FL
Marshall Center (originally called the University Center) was built in 1959 and is located in Tampa, Florida, United States.
- Abstract submission deadline: January 31, 2018
- Notification of acceptance/rejection: 1 week after submission
- Extended abstract/full paper/poster deadline: February 10, 2018
- Registration deadlines for authors: February 15, 2018
- Conference Days: February 19-20, 2018
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Economics, Management and Business Studies, History of Economics
- Law, Jurisprudence
- Psychology, Sociology, and Philosophy
- Science and Technology Studies
- Communication Studies
- Politics and International Relations
- Demography and Social Statistics
- Education, Social Anthropology, and Linguistics
- Social Policy, Social Work, and Social History
- Methods and Computing, Development Studies
- Geography and Environmental Planning
You are invited to submit your abstract to contribute with your experiences in the area of Social Sciences.
TYPES OF CONTRIBUTIONS
ORAL PRESENTATION (Attending in person)
Each presentation, made by one or more speakers, must be prepared in English and should be no longer than 15 minutes, afterward, we will have around five minutes for questions and answers. We recommend delivering a PowerPoint presentation of your research work on the conference day. You can save a copy of your presentation on your email and also bring your presentation on a USB stick.
POSTER PRESENTATION (Attending in person)
Poster sessions will provide an opportunity for researchers to display the results and conclusions of their papers in the form a visual poster presentation. All posters will be displayed for the duration of the conference.
VIRTUAL PRESENTATION (Not-attending authors)
RAIS allows the authors of accepted papers the same publication opportunities as regular presenters. If you are unable to attend the conference, RAIS offers you three virtual presentation options: Recorded Video Presentation, PowerPoint Presentation with voice-over, or Live Via Skype.
PAPER ONLY (Not-attending authors)
If you want your paper to be published in the RAIS Conference Proceedings, without attending the conference in person, you can choose the “Paper only” option when you submit your paper or register.
- Early Bird Registration fee – $309 (Until January 22, 2018)
- Normal Registration fee – $349 (January 23 – February 08, 2018)
- Late Registration fee – $389 (February 09 – February 15, 2018)
- Attending only (without paper) – $269 (Until February 15, 2018)
- Virtual presentation – $249 (Until February 15, 2018)
- Student – $249 (Until February 15, 2018)
- Paper only (without attending the Conference) – $79
RAIS PUBLICATION OPPORTUNITIES
RAIS Journal of Social Sciences
ISSN 2574-0245 (Print)
ISSN 2574-1179 (Online)
The Journal will be indexed soon
Two issues per year