We are pleased to invite you to attend the 20th International RAIS Conference on Social Sciences and Humanities organized by the Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies (RAIS) which will be held online, on December 6-7, 2020.
The Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies (RAIS) creates an ample research platform for academics and researchers from all around the world and offers them the opportunity to create lasting relations for future collaborations. RAIS encourages academics and researchers to share their experiences and to contribute to the developing of diverse subjects, offering them the perspective of an interdisciplinary approach.
All accepted papers will be published in the RAIS Conference Proceedings with ISSN 2578-8574 and will be indexed in Google Scholar, CNKI, SSRN, IDEAS/RePEc, Econpapers, CEEOL, etc.
Authors also have the option to present their research at the conference without publishing their paper (Publishing is optional).
If your university is interested in becoming a Partner or Co-organizer with the Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies (RAIS), please contact us at email@example.com and find more about the benefits and obligations of this collaboration.
- Abstract submission deadline: November 5, 2020
- Notification of acceptance/rejection: 1 week after submission
- Full paper deadline: November 10, 2020
- Registration deadlines for authors: November 15, 2020
- Conference Days: December 6-7, 2019
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Politics and International Relations
- Economics, Management and Business Studies, History of Economics
- Law, Jurisprudence
- Psychology, Sociology, and Philosophy
- Science and Technology Studies
- Communication Studies
- Religious Studies
- Demography and Social Statistics
- Education, Social Anthropology, and Linguistics
- Social Policy, Social Work, and Social History
- Methods and Computing, Development Studies
- Geography and Environmental Planning
TYPES OF CONTRIBUTIONS
The virtual presenters can prepare the content for the presentation in one of these following ways:
• Giving a virtual presentation live, via Zoom
• Recording a video of the presentation (mp4 or any other multimedia file)
• Creating a PowerPoint presentation with slides and a voice-over
PAPER ONLY (Not-attending authors)
If you have an additional paper or you are unable to virtually attend the conference but you want your paper to be published in one of our publications, you can choose the “Paper only” option when you submit your paper or register. Please see the PUBLICATION OPPORTUNITIES below.