We are pleased to invite you to attend the 24th International RAIS Conference on Social Sciences and Humanities organized by the Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies (RAIS) which will be held online, on October 17-18, 2021.
The Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies (RAIS) creates an ample research platform for academics and researchers from all around the world and offers them the opportunity to create lasting relations for future collaborations. RAIS encourages academics and researchers to share their experiences and to contribute to the developing of diverse subjects, offering them the perspective of an interdisciplinary approach.
The accepted papers will be published in the RAIS Conference Proceedings with ISSN 2578-8574 and will be indexed in Google Scholar, CNKI, SSRN, IDEAS/RePEc, Econpapers, CEEOL, etc. Authors also have the option to present their research at the conference without publishing their paper (Publishing is optional).
Pay for an Online Presentation at the RAIS Conference that will take place on October 17-18, 2021, and we offer you the opportunity to present for free at another RAIS online conference in 2021 (Publication included).
- Abstract submission deadline: September 21, 2021
- Notification of acceptance/rejection: 1 week after submission
- Full paper deadline: September 27, 2021
- Early Bird Registration deadline: September 2, 2021
- Registration deadlines: October 1, 2021
- Conference Days: October 17-18, 2021
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Economics, History of Economics
- Management and Business Studies
- Politics and International Relations
- Law, Jurisprudence
- Psychology, Sociology, and Philosophy
- Science and Technology Studies
- Communication Studies
- Religious Studies
- Demography and Social Statistics
- Education, Social Anthropology, and Linguistics
- Social Policy, Social Work, and Social History
- Methods and Computing, Development Studies
- Geography and Environmental Planning
TYPES OF CONTRIBUTIONS
The virtual presenters can prepare the content for the presentation in one of these following ways:
• Giving a virtual presentation live, via Zoom
• Recording a video of the presentation (mp4 or any other multimedia file)
• Creating a PowerPoint presentation with slides and a voice-over
PAPER ONLY (Not-attending authors)
If you have an additional paper or you are unable to virtually attend the conference but you want your paper to be published in one of our publications, you can choose the “Paper only” option when you submit your paper or register. Please see the PUBLICATION OPPORTUNITIES below.
RAIS PUBLICATION OPPORTUNITIES
- Early Bird Registration deadline (including special offer): – $199 (Until September 2, 2021)
- Virtual presentation registration deadline– $249 (Until October 1, 2021)
- Paper only (without attending) or Additional paper – $79 (Until October 1, 2021)
Canceled Registration Fees will be refunded, minus a $75 administrative fee. No refunds will be given for cancellations 30 days prior to the start of the conference. The same applies for no-shows for any reasons.